We Salute You
We are proud to offer a $500 Rebate on ALL new Toyota vehicles.*
Must EITHER be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, or Active Reserves) or a U.S. Military inactive Reserve (Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, or Inactive National Guard). Retired military personnel are not eligible.
Must provide verifiable proof military status or active service at the time of purchase (Leave and Earning Statement or Military Identification Card).
Must receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota.
Must finance or lease a new Toyota through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. On approved credit. Click To Apply
To take advantage of this Special Military Offer, contact Gates Toyota
*Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease contracts, first toward the amounts due at lease signing or deliver, with any remainder to the capitalized cost reduction, or toward the down payment on finance contracts. One rebate per finance or lease transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Collge Graduate Rebate Program. Finance or lease contract must be dated by March 31, 2014. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Offers on approved credit to qualified customers through a participating Toyota dealership and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states.
© 2014 Toyota Financial Services. All Rights Reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Lease Trust.
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all active duty military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.1
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be an inactive reservist or in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
*Note: While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative or text Steve Miller for a quick response@574-606-5457. All advertised prices are plus tax, license, and a dealer doc fee up to $150. Specifications, Features, Safety, and Warranty data are based on what is available as standard specs/features per trim level, for designated Model-Year, and may not apply to vehicles with added packages or options. Vehicles subject to prior sale.